Trained Professional Cleaners
All our local oven cleaners have been trained to the highest of standards and only use Eco-friendly products to remove the carbon, grease, and grime. Our aim is to bring your oven back to nearly new and that's a Cleaner Ovens promise.
All Cleaners Are Fully Employed
Your oven cleaner will be from your local area, which means we can be flexible and clean your oven at a time that suits yourself. It takes seconds to book online. Select your oven, check your availability and we will bring your oven back to new.
How To Get Prices And Check Availability
It couldn't be easier to book your professional oven clean. Click your oven type below to get an instant price, check the availability of your local oven cleaner and make your booking online in seconds.
Join the Cleaner Ovens Family - ★★★★★
Click On Your Oven or Stove Type Below To Get Your Price And Availability.
What is a professional deep oven clean?
We use no harmful chemicals to humans or the oven and leave no smells or odour
- Cover The Surround Area: We cover the floor and surrounding area to ensure there is no additional mess in the kitchen. You can still use the kitchen while we are cleaning.
- Remove Racks & Shelves: We remove all the racks, knobs and shelves, which will allow us full access to the oven, the racks and shelves are cleaned inside the dip tank to make them brand new.
- Deep Clean The Oven: We deep clean the oven using Eco-friendly products, getting into those hard to reach places.
- Clean The Racks & Shelves: We remove all the carbon, soot, grease and grime, by cleaning them all in our advanced dip tank system, then we place them back in position.
- Remove & Clean Oven Doors: Carefully remove the oven doors to get rid of the built up grease and grime and ensure the seals are secure before reassembly.
- Clean hobs/Hood: We will professionally clean any hobs or extractor fans if requested and bring them back to new.