All our cleaners are vetted and live in your local area. Our cleaners are also fully trained to clean any type of oven, BBQ or other kitchen appliances.
- Oven Clean Date
- Book Your Cleaner
10 Second Booking Proccess
- Enter your postcode.
- Select your preferred time slot.
- Pick available date from the diary.
- Complete your address details.
- We will call you to confirm the booking.
What Is A Professional BBQ Clean?
We use no harmful chemicals to humans or the BBQ and leave no smells or odour
- Cover The Surround Area : We cover the floor and surrounding area to ensure there is no additional mess in the garden. You can still use the garden while we are cleaning.
- We Carefully Inspect The BBQ grill: We inspect the grill of the BBQ firstly as food can quite easily get stuck here. If this is the case, the BBQ would be heated up in order to burn off any food particles on the grill.
- Remove Detachable Parts: All the detachable parts are removed (racks, knobs etc) which are placed in our advanced dip tank cleaning system on our cleaners van.
- Spraying and Scraping: While the detachable parts are being cleaned in the dip tank, we spray the inside shell of the BBQ with our ECO-friendly cleaning products and it is then carefully hand scraped to make sure all carbon, soot, ash and grime is removed.
- The External Surfaces Are Cleaned: Once the inside is spotless, the outer surfaces of the BBQ are cleaned thoroughly by hand ensuring that all rust and cooking stains are dissolved.
- The Grill and Other Detachable Parts are Reassembled: After a deep clean in the dip tank, these items are washed off and the BBQ is put back together looking as good as new and can be used to cook straight away!